Wednesday, June 26, 2002

you look so fine / want to break your heart / and give you mine / you're taking me over

It's so insane / you've got me tattered and chained / I hear your name / I 'm falling over / I'm not like all the other girls / I can't take it like the other girls / I won't share it like the other girls / that you used to know

you look so fine / knock down, cried out
been down just to find out / up through, and even for you / I'm open wide / I want to take you home / We're wasting time / you're the only one for me / you looks so fine

I like a dessert tonigh / you're far behind / if you want to show me / I'm not like all the other girls / I won't take it like the other girls / I won't fake it like the other girls, that you used to know

you're taking me over / over and over / I'm fallling over / over and over / you're taking me over / over and over / I'm falling over / over and over / you're taking me over / over and over / I'm falling over

Let's pretend: happy end / Let's pretend: happy end

-"You Look so Fine" by Garbage

Blog Archive