Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Stolen from Adz, because I love these:

1. What is the middle name of the first person you ever slept with or had sex with?
David.

2. What kind of underwear are you wearing and what color?
Nice, full-bottomed panties. Black.

3. What is the song you want played at your Funeral?
"My Way" by Frank Sinatra.

4. What Would Your Last Meal be before getting executed?
A big platter of sushi on one side, lots of Desi food on the other. Chai latte to drink.

5. Beatles or Stones?
Beatles.

6. If you had to pick one person on earth who should die, who would it be?
Donald Rumsfeld, I suppose. I Brittany Spears, before she can procreate.

7. The person whose problems you would never want to hear again?
Crazy people on the street.

8. What is the thing most important to you (as far as physical) about the preferred sex?
Good composition.

9. Do you secretly hate some of your friends but are too nice to reject them?
I don't *hate* anyone, but I get annoyed with everyone on a rotating basis, and dislike them for a while.

10. If you could have any super power what would it be?
Functional wings. If that doesn't count, then telekinesis.

11. Favorite hangover cure:
Point and laugh at hangover person.

12. How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?
I would imagine one, since I've never tried and I probably have no tolerance. Of course, it's possible that the Serb genes will prevail, and I might be able to down a whole barrel of shljivovica or rakija like a pro.

13. Favorite song lyrics?
Right now it's: "Stein um Stein mauer ich dich ein / Stein um Stein / Ich werde immer bei dir sein," but that changes hourly.

14. Hair color you most like someone you're dating to have?
I'm happy with what I got.

15. If you had to be blind or deaf?
Deaf. I can imagine getting along without sound, but to not be able to see the world... It's too overwhelming an idea.

16. Do you have any psychiatric problems?
Not officially.

17. Siblings that should go to rehab?
They're both fine as they are.

18. Least favorite month?
May. It's usually the most humid.

19. First movie you can remember seeing as a kid?
There's a whole bunch of animated movies that I can't separate in time: "The Land Before Time," "Oliver and Company" "The Sword in the Stone," "Snow White," "Lady and the Tramp..."

20. Favorite person in the whole world?
Josh. I'm a sucker. ^_^

21. When was the last time you went on a date?
End of August, I guess.

22. Do you like violent movies or dirty movies?
I'm not into violence, so I guess "dirty," whatever that means.

23. Fall or spring?
Spring.

24. Person you most wish you hadn't made out with?
n/a

25. What person of the same sex would you do it with?
Boy, that's a thought one... Ingrid Bergman?

26. Where do you want to live when you are old and brittle?
That town in India where the Dalai Lama lives.

27. Who is the person or persons you can count on most?
All my friends, excluding Sean. :p

28. If you could date any celebrity past or present, time and age are not factors?
George... <3 <3 <3

29. What books have you pretended you've read?
My texbooks.

30. What's a word you would use to describe your life
Bipolar.

31. Favorite drinking game?
Telling people what I really think about them when they can't really understand me. I'm terrible.

32. What did you dream last night?
There were yellow gobuols... and I think I solved some QM stuff...

Blog Archive