Thursday, May 12, 2005

Yay! My summer school problems are solved!
I was finally able to get Marie, the lady at the math department who I needed to talk to about this. The encounter went something like this:

Marie: Who needs to see me?
Elf: raises hand.
Marie: Okay, first of all... takes Elf's purse, and examines it. Where did you get this?
Elf: Aldo.
Marie: Well, they'd better have lots of colours, because I'm a purse freak.
Elf: laughter, pleasant chit-chat.
Marie: What can I do for you?
Elf: Well, I want to take... yadda yadda yadda...
Marie: So you feel you have enough calculus to take complex variables?
Elf: Yes.
Marie: Okay. We don't kick students out of classes.
Elf: freaks out at how easy that was.

The whole thing took two minutes, and now everything is better. And people at the math department are always so nice. ^_^

Blog Archive