Thursday, August 18, 2005

The best part of sitting at my desk and studying for hours on end is not the desk, nor the studying - but you might have guessed that. The best part is getting to systematically go through my CDs, and rediscovering old favorites.

No one will be surprised that I have fallen back in love with VAST, JJ72, Megaherz, or Goran Bregovic. But the thing that surprised me was that I actually enjoyed the Manic Street Preachers.
I only listened to This is my Truth Tell me Yours once, at which point I decided I hated it and put it away. I gave it another go last night, and was pleasantly surprised. It is certainly more mellow and monochromatic than that bands I truly love, but the Manics do have a certain introspectiveness. And, every once in a while, I like mellow.

The other great thing about studying is the tea. Endless cups of tea, with milk and honey. It sounds so hedonistic. ^_^

Breakfast now. Calc final later. Doom!

Blog Archive