Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Just before my Complex Variables final, Adnan offered me a pound of his mom's home-made sweets if I did well on the test. Do well I did - or at least I got the 60 I needed in the course (Did I forget to mention that? I GOT A 60 IN CV!!!).
However, this taught Adnan a lesson that I hoped he would never learn: He discovered that I will do just about anything for Desi sweets. So, a few days later, when he was suckered into performing in a Bengali cultural dance show, and asked to find a white person to participate as well, all he had to do was look at me and say "I'll make it two pounds."
Last Sunday Adnan and I went to our second rehearsal. We spent the whole day there, in a severely underventilated room. I can't remember why, but Adnan upped his offer to three pounds. I will become very fat, but it will be worth it.

Today we are having another rehearsal. I am involved in a bridal fashion show (Adnan and I are the Muslim couple!) and a dance with Adnan in which he proposes marriage to me. This is very difficult, as I must look at Adnan with love in my eyes. It's hard to keep my face straight.

In other news:
If you ever wondered or didn't understand why I love Rammstein so much, go to herzeleid.com, where you will see the cover of their new single. I think it will explain everything.
On the Harry Potter front, the Lexicon has confirmed who R.A.B. is. Sparkle, sparkle.

Blog Archive