Sunday, September 04, 2005

So the show last night was a lot of fun. I think it's good that I don't know Bengali, because everyone was freaking out about running late, and I was just sitting there, waiting for someone to do my makeup, with not a care in the world.

There was a very plush carpet on the stage (I can't imagine why they did that - the person who put it there must have never performed in their life) which caught us all off guard and made it difficult to move well. Nonetheless, I think we all did well and kicked lots of ass. And I got lots of applause. ^_^

Hopefully, photos of the event will appear soon.
I put up pics of my longer hair, and a Gingerbread Man from when I went to the CNE with Sean and Katt. They are all in Photobucket Three.

I met up with Josh today. It was, naturally, awkward at first, but I think it was okay by the end. I think we'll be able to be friends, eventually.

I, for once, have several hours ahead of me that will not be occupied by social events. I will go clean, and then read. I'm about half-way through the Bhagavad Gita, and I must say, as far a religious texts go, it's not bad.
Yay free time!

Blog Archive