Friday, January 23, 2004

i did this same survey once before, except it was using only titles of songs from one group. i used rammstein titles. i noticed right away that most of my answers were very sexually charged - as is the nature of rammstein titles. to give a different spin on things, let's try some jj72.

1. Are you male of female?:
A girl made of hope poaches from the river
Her eyes are lost in hope, heart is made of silver
Rays of love shine on, rays of hope shine on
-7th Wave

2. Describe yourself:
Things go wrong when I trust them
In my naive way I love them
Like you told me to love them
I abide by man made rules
And am a picture of all fools
I have a border of white clues
-Formulae

3. How do some people feel about you?:
not like you
possibly
please love me
sincerely
-Not Like You

4. Describe your girlfriend/boyfriend/interest:
Someone who's strong and willing
Someone who will keep on winning
He will show you where you should go
-Oiche Mhaith

5. How do you feel about yourself?:
i saw you in a river
of stardust and golden spray
was sent down by the good sun
it covered you and made you shine

an angel thats what you are
but this shining flower
knows it can sting
-Undercover Angel

6. Where would you rather be?:
Here in your arms
The scent of your charms
Here in your arms
For always and forever
Oh always and forever
And always and ever
My Home
-Always and Forever

7. Describe what you want to be:
short sleeves and warm skin
losing coins calling next of kin
dropping words about the city we're in
ponds compressed by heavy air
us without care just sprawling there
god's in our world
-Oxygen

8. Describe how you live:
and i sing my sad songs
and i hope forever
-Bumble Bee

9. Describe how you love:
I need to touch your face
To feel your grace
My epiphany
I need to touch her face
To be embraced
Be my epiphany
-Half Three

10. Share a few words of wisdom:
Through the loss, the pain
Oh the love you'll gain
Through the years of strain
Oh the life to gain
Through the loss, the pain
Oh the life.........
-City

Blog Archive